Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Googling myself !?


  1.  Multiple old and current social media accounts
  2.  Old pictures from when i wasn't private on any accounts
  3.  Lacrosse tournament rosters


When I searched my name in google I only expected a few old photos and some social media accounts. Founding out that mostly everything you've ever done on social media can be found was a huge wake up call. Right when I typed my name in I found old pictures, old instagram accounts and my tweets even though my account is private. Once I began clicking on more things and  coming across accounts I don't even remember making, I googled some of my close friends names and discovered more and more deleted pictures, comments, tweets and accounts. It was interesting to see how much someone can find out about you by a simple google search.

5 comments:

  1. You found a lot more of your social media accounts than I did for mine..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found a lot more of your social media accounts than I did for mine..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's crazy I can't believe that there still is deleted pictures on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats so cool how you find your old accounts on google!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm surprised that you found old, deleted pictures of you on google!

    ReplyDelete